Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, April 24, 2008
    Suntanning with my tanning buddy

    Last Monday, I finally had tanning session with my tanning buddy ;D
    Took a train down. But we reached Sentosa, it rained !

    Like Whattttt theeeee fuckkkkkk yea?!

    Monday blues -____- both of us were pissed off.. And decided to have our lunch at Vivo, White Dog Cafe again. Feeling so blueeeeeeeee..






    Arggg! I can't find any smiling photo of me that day.. Like seriouslyyyyyy


    Sje Ting's drink is nicer than my fruit juice D:


    Fuglyyyy!

    After a few days, we went to Sentosa again! And we got tanned! Like Yippy!!
    Got a new bottle of banana boat tanning oil..



    I photoshoped off my armpit hair lar =/ Gross right? I know -___-
    Better than it's there right? Turn off~


    Yayyyy Both of us were happy ;)


    My Eclipse collection.. My addiction, must have it everywhere I go..


    The new Orange flavor. Got it from Candy Empire.


    Got 2 chocolate too.. I can't find the Mint flavor outside anymore..


    And a packet of gummy and I don't like it..
    Giving out gummys to my friends.. Hahaha

    I'm tired that's the reason I'm blogging shit..
    But better than I don't blog and let it rot yea?!
    I'm off now. Peace out ! ;D





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: