|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 Youth Aids Awareness Event It's been a while
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting But I'm here now I know it's been a while But I'm glad you came Ahahaha! Qoute from the song Break The Ice by Britney Spears! So in love with that song ;) Anyway it's really been a while since I blogged.. I'm such a lazy blogger here. Really happy that you guys didn't leave me. Last last week (29th March) I got invited to the Aids Awareness Event from Nuffnang. Brought Grace along with me.. So that I won't be the youngest there!! Hahahaha just kidding.. So I'm not the youngest there that day.. I didn't take any photos that day.. So I'm going to steal all the pictures from different bloggers! ;) Here's a Group Photo.. After that we went into that heart at the back. There's a photo exhibition there! And we got showed a short local film "August 29". Here's the short film preview of "August 29". Picture taken with the actor(Lawrence Wong) in green. After the short film, we were brought up to preview lounge for discussion with the Health Promotion Board staffs with the bloggers. Learned how to accept people with STDS (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) they're just like normal people like us. And if you're sexually active go for a check up! Discussion end and high tea started. Bloggers started to cam whore.. Esther, Grace, Ben and I More bloggers who joined in the cam whore! From the top: Esther, Grace, myself and Ben Bottom: Juney, Peggy, Jessica and Winnie With boss Ming.. After the event, met up with Rachel and gang. Went clubbing that night.. Can't image how drunk was Rachel that day.. Let the pictures do the talking.. I'll blog more often ;) I'm out of here.. Peace out!
| 10:57 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |