Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, May 27, 2008
    Cyber Bully ?

    While I was blogging half way on my Little India trip, Ark keep bothering me!

    While he was blog hopping and saw my friend posted a (not so nice) photo of me, he actually crop OUT MY FACE . And use it for his display picture on MSN. For two fucking days. Since yesterday.. So annoying right !

    And today I went browsing through my camera photos and found a (not so nice) photo of Ark. And I did the same think CROP HIS BIG FACE OUT ! And post it on my MSN display picture.


    Here goes the photos !

    PORN STAR !



    Was chatting with Wei Ying !


    Add on to the screen shot, [Too lazy to screen shot again.]


    ( ¯O¯ ) je t'aime, mon cheri. says:
    What he do to you
    † кιll ιsааc dead says:
    He kept putting my unglam photo in his display photo !!
    † кιll ιsааc dead says:
    So I did the same think lorrrrrrr
    ( ¯O¯ ) je t'aime, mon cheri. says:
    Ask him where he not happy lah!
    ( ¯O¯ ) je t'aime, mon cheri. says:
    Lol
    ( ¯O¯ ) je t'aime, mon cheri. says:
    If I were you I ask him come out settle then slap him liao
    ( ¯O¯ ) je t'aime, mon cheri. says:
    LOL
    ( ¯O¯ ) je t'aime, mon cheri. says:
    K i'm just kidding this small matter only call out settle abit -________-

    * I was busing editing Ark's photos *
    So I didn't reply her. I'm such nice friend I even edit his face before posting up his photo. Even remove the pimple on his nose.


    P/S: This is one good reason to have a blog !





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: