|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Sunday, May 11, 2008 Esther secretly love Isaac Finally went out with Esther after so long! Ryan came along too..
We decided to go for lunch at Marina Square. Took a pretty photo of Esther with my new camera. Anyway Kelvin, Esther's boyfriend got Esther a new digital camera. And my dad got me a Canon digital camera too.. Such a coincidence right.. I almost got the same model as Esther but I didn't like the colour and design.. So I got the "old model", not really old but it was a last year model. Our new cameras ;) We dined at Changing Appetites.. It's really a nice place with bright colours. And the food there is so yummyyyyyyy.. Even the food menu is so nicely done.. So stylish I like! Esther's Fish and Chip with Calamari rings My Pork something Cheese.. I can't remember what is this seriously. This entry is supposed to be a month back! Ryan happily took unglam shots of us eating.. Ahahaha I was just feeding Esther. I didn't force her to eat, I swear! Why must Ryan do this to both of us. Our reputation will be ruined D: Actually I have to explain. We had our lunch with good table manners but just that Ryan kept taking photos of us while we were eating and spoilt everything.. So it's Ryan fault.. Everyone let's kill him! *I'm just joking* Esther looked into my eyes with love.. Just kidding =/ I'm gonna receive a call from Kelvin if he sees this.. Gosh Look so innocent when drinking soup! Nice photo of Esther and I They served us this heavenly desert. Honey Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice-cream [I can see you drooling right now] After lunch, we went shopping and we made Esther try on some funny dresses! :D And this photo gave Esther about 89 comments! I want comments too! Why don't you people comment me?! And that was just a mannequin and I don't like plastic ass..I prefer the real one. This picture was taken just for fun ;) And I can't believe Wei Ying's mom believed it's a real person and she said "How come your friend like that one. Why the person never call the Police?!". Ahaha what a joke lar! Esther left for some event. Ryan and I took a train down to meet Rachel and Vanessa at town. Trist was there too.. Headed down to club again.. Gonna blog about the highness we all had at club soon. If only I have the time to edit the photos. Had 2 shots and I almost died.. As I've said before that I'm not a good drinker.. Not only me but EVERYONE was dying too.. I want to be a baby D: Met up with Sebastian since he was there too. He couldn't open his eyes in all 4 pictures we took.. And after that my camera went dead.. Danced like a whore at club again.. Hopefully none of the people I know saw me in club. I was high! Bye peopleeeeee I took such a long time to write all this up.. Comment kay if not I'm gonna start emoing again :( P/S: The title for this entry is meant to be a joke. Don't take it too seriously.. We love each other as a friend ! Bye for now! Peace out <3
| 8:16 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |