Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, May 16, 2008
    Free Cone Day !


    Guess where am I going?


    We're going to The Cathay !!

    for?

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .


    Free Cone weeeeeeee ~
    Pictures taken from Stacy's blog.

    Did you guys went for the Free Cone Day? I received a few calls from my friends asking if I'm going for that on that day. I missed last year's one. I was busy so I couldn't go with my friends last year..


    Love is giving !


    The queue goes up to second floor..




    Lots of JC students there that day.. Most of them are so bold enough to queue up again for more ice-cream! Like eating their ice-cream and queuing up for another. Typical Singaporeans ;O


    Rachel and Jon


    After about 25mins or more, we finally got near the ice-cream counter. Hohoho




    Nice and friendly people just like I am ;)


    The Happy People got their yummy Ben & Jerry Ice-cream!


    Ben and I wore the couple wear.. hahaha

    Look at this !

    Such a coincidence, 3 pairs of us wore the same colour!
    Cool right? No plans. I swear!



    Lalalala after that, we got like nowhere to go.
    Decided to go to the Youth Park to see skaters skating.

    How I wish I can skate like them










    I just love Vanessa so much.. She's always helping me to take photos.
    All the bloggers will want friends like her ! Muhaha







    I already got my hair cut and decided to go back to school soon. But the holidays are coming soon. Gosh can't wait, I want to go for a holiday with my friends.

    Thanks for the scoldings! I know what I'm doing.

    Bye for now !





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: