|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Thursday, May 08, 2008 Soul Of The Night - Part 3 Advertorial Entry I was invited to Egbert's Farewell BBQ before he go for NS. Cabbed down to Ang Mo Kio to meet Vanessa.. While waiting for Vanessa, saw Stephen a friend that I didn't see for a long time. The first photo was blured off because I shake a little so I ended up blurring off the photo.. Vanessa came, went to Face Shop to stock up some stuff.. Took a bus down to Pasir Ris, met up with Jon and Rachel and Jon drove us to the BBQ pit.. People who are already there kept calling, and rushed us over and said that they have a surprise for us.. When we reached there, I got a shock! Like >> \[O.O]!/ Attention AH KUA ! He came over and hugged me and we ended up running all over Pasir Ris Park. I almost got nightmare. D: The way she/he stared at me was totally #$%^&*&^%$# Seriously, I didn't know there will be a Drag there.. Gave me a shock and my hair went up.. Jonathan and I I'm already looking ugly when I reached there, and plus running all over make my hair a BOM ! People there was crazily fun.. It's me ;D Rachel and I Fooddddddd .. Cresent's performance was mother fucking god and fucking hilarious when she dropped the wig. All the attention was with her and she brightened up our day. HA ! Look at our face! How DUMB.. Eating and enjoying the drag show.. Kelvin and Kiro My camera was with Ryan that day, he was the photographer and chef that day. All the yummy and uncooked food yea! Vanessa and I Rachel is in love with her heels.. Stoning ~ After that we cabbed to the humongous chalet. It was almost the same size as the Aloha Loyang Chalet. I wanted to stay there longer with my friends !! So fun D: But too bad we have to go back the next day. Anyway when we were cabbing over. We split up for cabs and our group was so DUMB ! The taxi driver dropped us at the wrong location. We alighted and we couldn't find the damn Chalet ! So we have to take another cab to the place we supposed to head to.. The stairs that I jump all ;) That nigh,t a few of us including me, our stomach were starving of hunger so we decided to call for Mac delivery and not to sleep. We called and they asked us to call back in 30mins time. 30mins + 45mins for them to deliver the meal! We almost died of hunger. And those who wanted to have Mac and decided not to sleep. But fell asleep before others do. I'm talking about myself.. I even told them I'm so not gonna sleep. But ended up snoring like a pig. Early morning cam whoring . Vanessa shy~ Booooooooooo the tired people Everyone woke up and felt hungry! And there goes the Mac delivery.. The happy Roy peace.. The hungry people can't wait to eat.. Many sauces for my BigMac Rachel and her peace Sheng and his retarded look.. Deprived of food.. haha And Roy giving the "Oh I'm so sexy look". Hahaha Left the place with tiredness and fun! For more places to hang out during the night, check out http://soulofthenight.nseries.com. Take a nice shoot and post it up and you might be one of the winners to walk away with the brand new Nokia N82 phone ;)
| 3:29 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |