|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Friday, May 30, 2008 Trip to Little India Woooooo I'm kinda proud of myself for updating such a long ago entry. I can still remember what happened on that day. ;) I can recall everything that happened just by looking through the pictures taken on that day.
Was chatting with bestie, she was saying when there's a exam, I can just look through the camwhore pictures that I took in class. And I might be able to pass my exam. Crazy right? That's why I love them all. Went Little India, but we ended up at Bugis for don't know what reason. So we walked from Bugis to Little India Two crazy fellow ! I didn't know so many people goes to Little India. Was so packed there, the last time I went there was in primary school, was forced by teacher to go. Then got some of the peacock feathers back home.. Typical primary school kiddos.. Selling vegetables on the roadside. Nice photo taken. I'm so proud of myself. Many many bangles India culture, I kinda dislike something. I wonder why must they put on olive oil.. My pussy girl.. The back ally stinks ! F4 the Taiwan band. So fucking handsome ! Rachel brought me here for eyebrow threading. She went first since she done it before. She acted like it's not painful at all. So I thought that it's not painful. When it was my turn.. I was cursing Rachel in my mind. "Stupid bitch act as if it's not painful" So I must be a good actor too. When they asked if it's painful not? I said not at all ;D The lady who thread my eyebrows was so serious.. So fierce, she was giving me the shit face all the way. My eyebrows look so neat after that ! Vain vain vain .. P/S: Yes, eyebrow threading is painful.
| 10:31 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |