|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Saturday, June 21, 2008 GSS - Shopping Spree ! What lar!? Some people just can't get the idea of how busy I am. It's not that I don't want to blog or not replying comments. But I'm really busy with my own stuffs. Or rather I don't even have the time to talk or see my parents. Get the idea of how busy I am now?
Ok wait.. As for comments, this is gonna be my last time, I've been complaining and ranting a lot of times that I don't receive enough comments and all. It's getting irritating I know, but name me a blogger who doesn't wish to have any comments, you tell me! I don't expect to get lots of comments! But, at lest I hope there's some comments telling me at least there's people reading, because when I don't get comments, I'll feel that no one is reading my blog. It's like reading magazines and I'm not even asking you people to pay for reading my blog. Anyway, some magazines do have a column that the readers write in and comment about the magazine, giving editors ideas, praises and other stuffs. Oh well I guess you guys just miss me too much ;) No! This is not me ;) Went shopping with Wei Ying few weeks back. It's the Great Singapore Sales ! GSS month! Which means there's shopping mood for the whole month ~ We got only a few hours to shop around, because the bitch have to work and I'm late =/ Got my CK jeans gayness but now I have to get a pair of shoe to match with the jeans. I hardly wear jeans.. I don't know why I got it!! There's discount everywhere and it's so tempting.. We had our dinner at Ding Tai Fong since that bitch is hungry.. Long eyelashes -.- The Fried Rice we shared The famous Xiao Long Bao I'm missing the Xiao Long Bao in my stomach now D: And and and, Vinegar stinks! I can't stand the smell. I can't believe it. She love it so much.. Gross! She's super aunty ! Gian all the free gift that she bought. Whatever she gets, she wants free gifts! Very aunty right ! Sat down at Hereen to rest our legs. What's with cam whoring at a shopping centre? The security stopped us from taking photos and chased us off. It's not like we're taking his photo -_-_- This girl here, is not only aunty but she's one big lian too The few photos before we got chased off.. It's only half a month and I've spent almost $1.6k on shopping Transport and food not included. I'm so broke now ! I want a new phone! Damn it ____________________________________ My favorite movie for the month.. Sex and The City is the best movie I've ever watched. Very romantic at some parts. They're leading such a wonderful life that everyone wishes for! Shopping for Prada! Been wondering if next time when I grow old, will I go for botox since I'm so vain.. Hmmmm The Happening Global warming film. I got freaked out by the way the suicides.. Chocolate, Action film from Thailand that shows many people dies. They took a few years to complete this film. Gosh. All the nice moves on screen ! That's all for now! More photos coming soon. Peace out ;)
| 1:35 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |