|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Sunday, June 15, 2008 My Suspender Day Before I start blogging. Watch this first!!
Pussycat Dolls official music video for When I Grow Up is out. Was excited to watch this yesterday and BOM! This video was posted up today.. Awesome! I've been listening to that same song all over and over again, never got sick of the song ;) My hair has grown back and it's like long and thick now D: I want a hair cut soon. I'm just too late to blog everything.. I have to better start updating my blog before people get sick of this fucking dead blog ! Vanessa and I on our way to partyyyyyyy Before walking there we decided to CAM WHORE.. Guess where are we heading to? .. Some staircase ! Haaa~ I was using this photo as my display photo on MSN and people were telling me that I looked like I have boobs in this photo -__- Dudes it's the pocket lar.. They said that I looked like I'm a Thai boy on the streets.. With Vanessa but she seems like she got a shock =x Happy peopleeeeeee ;) Look at my eyebrow and stop laughing -.- Friends were waiting for us in the club and we were spending time cam whoring for so long.. I love my hair ! After club, this is how shag we look like. Headed down to Vanessa's house. And we went tanning in the morning. This is how crazy my life is.. Suntanning was great.. As for now I haven't been going tanning often. I'm just so busying shopping for this month.. Hahahaha ! I've been spending like whooooo.. Kill me please.. Sorry I know this picture would kinda gross you guys off =/ I knocked onto the podium last week at St Jame Power House D: Knock ok ! Not fall. When I even knocked onto it, I didn't know it was bleeding so badly until the club close and after the lights were all switched on.. Can you imagine I was dancing for 4 freaking hours with my bleeding leg. When I got home in the morning, Mom was nice enough to bring me to the clinic.. Was over flowing with blood.. It had been a week already but it still bleed today. :( Have to go out with the ugly bandage or cotton if i do it myself. I have to go back to the doctor for the dressing but I'm always too lazy to go for the f-ing appointment RARRRRRR!! The Doctor even said that I'll have a scar on my leg for a lifetime :( How sad! I'm leaving to edit more photos.. So I could update again real soon yea.. Peace out.. and I hope my leg would be fine.. It's a really deep cut =[ P/S: I wore slippers because I knew the next day we would be going to Sentosa.
| 11:42 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |