Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, June 02, 2008
    Out to chill and more cam whore


    This entry is more on photos! So beware! It might lag the shit out of you. Later some people complain again, and it makes me think of that bom person defame me just because I posted too much photos on MY BLOG. Argggggg whatever B!

    Seen her photo somewhere got her in my mind for a few days. You guys know how scary that was? Poor me.

    But those days were great! Receiving so many comments and stuff. Nice people helping me to scold her and all. But now people just leave without a comment after reading my blog. Or simply even don't bother dropping me a comment :(


    Out with Ben and Randolph..


    Oh oh I look kinda fierce here. Anyhow, I got a call from Rachel and gang, they were at town too. So we met up. And we ended up with more camwhoring.

    That's one of our hobbies.. Who doesn't? Un-cool people don't. No offence.
    God bless you !


    Vanessa and I looking at the Agnes B catalogue. So interesting :)
    It's like watching porn. So right




    Posing was great but the photo ended up like shit.



    Sooooo Ben took a better one for us.


    Peace yo !


    Bitchy, Naughty, Sexy.
    Tata Young I miss you !


    I've got no idea who's the kid next to me.. Ewwww, I'm anti kids


    Ah! Well, Randolph. Vanessa still prefer me more than you ;)


    Who's the bitches?


    The ghost in RED


    Oh.. Ben Ang so toot. Hahaha just kidding, Vanessa, my mother who always nag at me


    Rule breaker ! Jon's leg




    Love this photo to the max, credits all goes to my mother, Vanessa




    We went to Homosexual Meeting Venue.


    Check out Randolph on the chair


    Oh yeaaaaaa.

    All of them left. Randolph and I went clubbing.
    Took a few nice shots.


    Drinking on the road side.




    I'm feeling hot in there!


    You wanna be on top?!

    That's all for now. I got my hair cut few weeks back. Go to my friendster to check out the new photos. And my new friendster layout is also up. Gonna blog real soon when I'm done with the past entries. It's gonna take some time for this fucking lazy shit blogger to blog it.

    friendster.com/isaackillyou !
    Add me up if you haven't done so.

    Peace out ! ;)





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: