Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, July 23, 2008
    CommunicAsia 2008 - Yahoo! & LG event


    Guess where am I going?

    Got invited to the LG and Yahoo CommunicAsia 2008 long long time back.. Haha

    Esther and I were late, my gosh I swear I slept like a pig last night.. Almost an hour late. So kinda of missed out the first LG event..

    When we reached expo, we need some passes to enter the premises. So Esther and I stared at the security guard with a blur look. He asked "What are you here for?" He even asked if we were the dancers for the event.. -.-

    Luckily Gavin came and saved us, and he passed us the passes that we needed to enter. But the security guard stopped us and said "No, he cannot enter with shorts.. (He pointed at the poster that says they forbid people who wear shorts to enter for the event) Gavin replied "He's a Blogger." Esther was saying not bad, Blogger can break the rules..


    The host for the LG event..


    And the real dancers.. Not Esther and I please.. We cannot dance any shit..


    Peggy, Fidelis and Winnie was there too and many many other bloggers.




    LG black label series phones are really very well designed..
    I really don't mind getting one.. I just want a phone that looks cool




    Look at the HUGE LG paper bag.. Can really smuggle a small little girl in for clubbing..


    Esther posing with the HUGE Secret phone


    Winnie and I, I look totally like crap that day.. Got a haircut the day before and I'm not used to it.. And looking so burned..


    Winnie is not happy and she's giving me the stare..


    LG's models..

    Viewty is so nice for the name for a phone.. Viewty is available in many other colours now, other than Black colour. Now they have Red, Pink, Blue and many other colours..





    Yahoooooooooooooo !

    The booth at Yahoo was so pack.. Meaning, they have really cool stuff there ;)


    They even have a Yahoo's Cafe. Milo Peng was really nice and that's the only one I tried..




    Peggy broke her heels at the event! All of us tried to fix her heels, but it just can't be fixed..




    Poor Peggy, she looks really sad here. Hahaha ! Luckily, Winnie the sister came to the rescue! Winnie was working at CommunicAsia as one of the model there..


    Yahoo had this speak and search thingy.. Damn fun to play with =/


    Fidelis the big boobs girl.. Hahaha!


    Nadnut and I, she's really nice. It's my first time meeting her ;)



    Thanks to Sabrina and Gavin for the invite ;)





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: