|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 Heavenly Japanese Ramen Vanessa brought me to Liang Court for the heavenly Japanese Ramen.. Here's my mother again ;D We took a train down to Clarke Quay and walked to Liang Court. We saw many Japanese there. Is like back to their hometown and they have their Kinokuniya, Japanese bookshop.. Meidi Ya, Japanese supermarket and lots of Japanese restaurants there. I don't like Green Tea Get me Ice water pleaseeeeeeeee And I don't like kimchi But I love the Ramen there.. The texture of the noodles is well done and the soup is so omg! *Vanessa is dancing* The chicken.. Alright, nothing special. Vanessa snapped pictures of all of my reactions while eating.. Hi chief .. We went to look around at the supermarket(Meidi Ya) and I got sweets from there.. A cute packing with cartoon all over.. Haha And we saw this ! At the Kid's Theatre area Kids watching Doraemon, Vanessa got stuck there too.. Randolph came and we told him how nice the Ramen was and he got so jealous.. Ha! We went to some place and chit-chat and had some dessert at Food Republic. I swear that we almost killed this cleaner there. They had the worse service ever ! And FR is not some other coffee shop.. They overcharge ! And still, they have bad bad bad service..
| 2:54 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |