|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, July 01, 2008 I love my Apple Once upon a time, there's this little boy named Isaac. He got his iPod and his first apple product from iShop. iPod had really changed his life tremendously with his iPod. He never got bored while waiting for friends while he can listen to his favourite songs. He never complains about it, which makes him a nice friend. ;D Looking cool with iPod, he feels so confident with it.. Kids were wondering when will they get their iPod too. It's like a dream to them to own it. They are waiting for the day to come soon. Even doing business in the toilet, there's iPod to entertain him while doing his business ! See ! It's so much more fun with my iPod around me. (I'm back to my own self.. I'm mentally crazy just now hahah! No lar, I'm just too excited. ) Say no more to boredom when taking a public transport home or going anywhere else. Won't even hesitate to go for long distance traveling with my iPod Watching movies when I'm on my way home.. With iPod your life never get bored ! Feeling down when your girlfriend/boyfriend isn't there for you ? iPod will always be there for you ! Yummy.. I love my sexy iPod.. Don't you? My friends love Apple products too.. Got our photo shoot at iShop, cool right ;) Grace, Ben and I with our baby ! Grace love her iPod Nano and I love my iPod video! Behind the screen.. Lalalala When you feel the urge for a mirror after having your dinner, checking your contact lens, touch up for your make up, styling your hair.. iPod is the one you're looking for ! I love Apple, and you will too ! :D I love Apple because they have the best design among other brands.. I'm so gonna get a Mac book if I really need a laptop in the future. Do you know that Mac book is really very different from Windows.. Mac book doesn't lag the programs and it's way cooler ! And and and.. I want a iTouch that's why I'm joining this contest to win a iTouch! Yummy.. Give the iTouch to me! P/S: This is NOT a advertorial entry, I don't get paid to write this entry. This is a contest that I joined at Nuffnang ;) And not gonna forget to mention, I sleep with my iPod too ! Peace..
| 3:38 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |