Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, July 09, 2008
    Pasta de Waraku



    Went to Marina Square and chilled a little with Johnathan. And we saw Pokemon, watched it while waiting for Randolph to come and join us for dinner..

    The person inside Pikachu was really horny! He/She was rubbing with all the monster and kissing all over.. The kids don't get it but I do !!




    Randolph came and they decided to have dinner at Pasta de Waraku.. It's really amazing. I passed by this restaurant lots of times, but this is my first time trying it. Better than what I imagined.. It's really goodddd ! I love it.


    J










    We took a hard time choosing what to eat, because everything in the menu looks so appetizing..




    The thin pizza is better than Pizza Hut's pizza.. Yummyyyy
    I'm craving for the pizza now D:


    Jon's


    Jon's


    Mine


    Hahaha ! I made Jon sounds like a greedy monkey.. He had a set meal, that's why he can have two different servings of pasta.. Randolph and I got kinda of regretted. We thought it would be of a smaller serving. But we were wrong ! That's so unfair..




    Happy eating the pizza ;) It's really good !


    Ran's


    The potato..


    Ran and I had this Oreo Banana Parfait






    After our dinner, all the shops were closed and we got nowhere to go. They headed home and I headed back to meet up with Sje Ting and Lester.


    Had Mac's Onion Rings, all we taste is just flour *claps for Burger King*




    He loves my camera.. Hahaha




    I'm supposed to join them for gym but I'm out again!



    Next entry I'm gonna blog about food again
    Food blog for the week ! ;)
    Where to have good and tasty food.

    Peace out !





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: