Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, July 13, 2008
    You think I very free is it ?!

    What's happening to blogosphere nowadays?! Some bloggers are just pestiferous or perhaps they just want attention not just mine, but attention online. So you think I'm very free to entertain you with my precious time..

    I've been to school and there's lots of work for me to do. I've got tons of photos to edit and I have to sort them out! And 9 bloody blog entries to write. If only I could remember. It's about the time..

    Just last week, I was named as a "disgusting blogger" by some small little fat boy and he thinks that his blog is way too interesting.. (Just another copy meow.. Stealing Xiaxue's blog topic)

    He, himself posted that blog entry to innit.nuffnang.com and I've even got calls from my friends that some wannabe blogged shit about me! Stop flooding your msn list of friends to nang your entries on Innit. It's so useless and hopeless.

    Typicial Ben came and said..


    Oh well, not even 3 please.. I gained no shit from that.. My blog traffic was the same as the day before..

    Sad to see 1 of the 2 blogger's blog that you read/linked doesn't cares or give a shit about you. He's on my side! I know that hurts a lot D: Poor boy

    Anyway, I'm not very happy with Benjamin Toh too! He used my base code and he resized the credits I added. And who the hell can see it now?! Someone actually took MY code from his blog. Without asking for permission, she used it and credit ALL TO HIM. Arggggggg what a bastard..

    Back to the topic..

    Screenshot from his blog:


    P/S: I've got no idea what's with the "M" for blogosphere..

    .

    .

    .



    You called me famous? Thank you, but..

    Firstly I've got to say Esther is my good friend, she enjoyes going out with me. She goes out with me so she got something better to blog about! As both of us love cam whoring and we've got the same interest and we can click well. Soooo who are you to be not happy with me appearing on Esther's blog?

    Saying me "stealing the limelight"
    Esther's blog = her freedom to blog what she wants to. I didn't ask her to blog about me. Look. Who's stealing the *limelight* now? Blogging negatively about a little more well known bloggers on his own blog? Boy, try harder next time. Yes I'm calling you a boy! I'm feeling good by calling you that..

    Not happy with my long URL, then don't visit my blog. People like you are not welcomed, get it?! I've got my own domain few months back, but I didn't want to use it. Kinda regretted getting www.isaaclim.net Friends reminded me of someone ewwww who have got the same domain as me. So.. I'm still thinking for a new one.

    Sorry hor! I only friendly to those who are friendly.
    Fucktard like you, I give you shit!


    #2nd victim blogger who wants my attention so badly..

    Comment by some reader who told me that this guy ripped my blog title

    hey this guy waltertan.blogspot.com he got the similar blog title as you.. i can see that he stole it. he changed his blogskin not long ago.. he don't admit it. he's just wannabe blogger.

    ... | 07.08.08 - 6:48 pm | #


    I went to have a glance at his blog. Yea, indeed we almost have the same title..

    His blog title "It's the blog that everyone is screaming for!!!"
    MINE, " Scream for isaacluvhisass.blogspot.com !"

    I'm speechless, way more powerful than mine! Of course lar, he stole the idea from me what -___- Even the exclamation marks must also use more than mine..

    He commented me on my comment box. I guess, he must be waiting impatiently for my response, thinking I will act up something.

    hi, i have no intention to copy your blog titile. i don't understand why some people just like making up things for bloggers to quarrel. -.-

    but if you think that i copied your blog title, you can tell me to change it?

    walter | 07.10.08 - 7:40 pm | #


    Before he commented me, I didn't have any reaction, just can't be bothered much. Been receiving spam comments on my blog this few days.. Go ahead and post more. I'll be happy, and I'm looking forward for your angry comments..

    I'm used to all these un-creative bloggers. It's not my first time seeing bloggers who stole stuff from here.. It's all the two dollars worth of attention you people want it..

    P/S/S: I'm hungry after writing this blog entry ;O





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: